About Me

My photo
I am the founder, CEO, CFO, manager, animator and janitor of PokeGravy Studios.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Adam!


Adam is my annoying baby brother, who stopped being annoying roughly eight years ago, and stopped being a baby roughly twenty-one years ago. Older siblings often say things like this: it's weird that he's 23 now and not still 12.

Adam is a Salsberg, so he's awesome by default, but in addition to that he's ridiculously talented. He's a musician and audio engineer. He does almost all of the music for my animation. I'm constantly impressed that he can translate my embarrassingly non-expert instructions ("I need something kind of rockin', but, like, jazzy and sort of psycho. Well, not psycho, but about psychology, but also kind of fast, but not too fast...") into musical scores that are perfect for my cartoons.

He currently plays in a Chicago band called Cage Match. Check them out!

And if you want to hear some of his finest work for me, go watch Shrinkage, which he wrote several pieces for!

Happy Birthday, Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment