About Me

My photo
I am the founder, CEO, CFO, manager, animator and janitor of PokeGravy Studios.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Alex Berry

Alex Berry is another friend of mine from college, who currently works at Soup2Nuts in Watertown, MA (the studio that made Home Movies for Cartoon Network and WordGirl on PBS). He's an extremely talented animator, and we formed camaraderie in school as two of the only people in our class sticking to good ol' fashioned 2D.


Alex has done tons of stuff for PokeGravy over the years and I could always count on him to do funny and awesome work. Here's some of the stuff I've made him animate:

Frank Jones in his bathrobe
Hilariously defective mechanical elves
Lots of wacky shots of Gabe from "Counseling"

Almost all of the animation (and character design) for "Washington's Pick"


No comment.
I hope we get to work together on a project again soon, Alex!


No comments:

Post a Comment