About Me

My photo
I am the founder, CEO, CFO, manager, animator and janitor of PokeGravy Studios.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

An Update

The past couple of months I've been figuring out the best way to exist on this crazy internet thing in order to reach and entertain the most people. As always, my website www.PokeGravy.com is the place for all of the work I do under the PokeGravy brand, which is most of it.

If you want to get to know me better, I now have a personal tumblr. It's full of sketches, humor, food and other fun things from my life.

If you want an easy way to follow PokeGravy Studios and what we're working on, like us on Facebook and that's covered!

And then that brings us back here. This will be a behind the scenes of PokeGravy Studios. If you want to know what makes us tick, how a cartoon is made, and more detailed info about upcoming projects, look no further. In the coming weeks I'll bring this up to date with:


A behind the scenes look at the most recent PGS original.


A look at some work I'm doing for a local museum about everyone's favorite forgotten war, The War of 1812


A look behind the scenes at some of the illustration work we've been doing.

So thank you to all of the PGS fans and I look forward to making more fun stuff for you guys!

--Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment