About Me

My photo
I am the founder, CEO, CFO, manager, animator and janitor of PokeGravy Studios.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

August is the Birthdaypocalypse. Somewhere between 8 and 100 of my friends and relatives were born in this wonderful, albeit toasty, month.

I'm probably biased, but my Dad is the best dad ever. He's always been there to give advice, talk politics, talk about Harry Potter, or talk about the politics within Harry Potter. He's also done his fatherly duty by taking me to countless Patriots games.

I honored his love of the Patriots by giving the dad in the "Mike's Mothah" cartoons the same passion. My real dad makes a cameo in the cartoon, to the right of the dad character in the Patriots game scene:


Happy Birthday, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment